SCL Student Bytes is an online content hub covering technology law, policy and regulation and LawTech/LegalTech. It is run by and aimed at students and recent graduates interested in pursuing a career in law. Student Bytes is part of the SCL Student Programme.
The SCL Student Bytes Team
- Chris Ireland - Director, Operations
- Cecilia Boultwood - Director, External Engagement
- Stacy Stepanova - Director, Listen
- Conor Courtney - Director, Technology Law, Policy and Regulation Stream
- Bryher Rose - Director, LawTech Stream
- Pantelis Athanasiou - Senior Editor, LawTech
- Andrew Lane - Senior Editor, Technology Law, Policy and Regulation
- Sophia Karim - Audiovisual Content Specialist
- Sijal Dudin - Junior Editor, LawTech
- Sheryl Lau - Junior Editor, Technology Law, Policy and Regulation
About the SCL
The SCL (Society for Computers and Law) is a registered educational charity that seeks to cultivate discussion and provide foundational and advanced training at the intersection of information technology and law.
Society for Computers and Law A company limited by guarantee 1133537 Registered Charity No. 266331 VAT Registration No. 115 4840 85 Registered in England and Wales Registered office: Unit 4.5, Paintworks, Arnos Vale, Bristol, BS4 3EH.
You can get in touch with the team by emailing email@example.com.