SCL Student Bytes is an online content hub covering technology law, policy and regulation and LawTech/LegalTech. It is run by and aimed at students and recent graduates interested in pursuing a career in law. Student Bytes is part of the SCL Student Programme.
The SCL Student Bytes Team
- Ayesha Malik - Director, Operations
- Stacy Stepanova - Director, Technology Law, Policy and Regulation Stream
- Pantelis Athanasiou - Director, LawTech Stream
- Sijal Dudin - Senior Editor, LawTech
- [Vacant] - Senior Editor, Technology Law, Policy and Regulation
- Sheryl Lau - Junior Editor, Technology Law, Policy and Regulation
- Natalie Kan, Marketing & Communications Manager
- Yu Qian Lee, Events & Partnerships Manager
About the SCL
The SCL (Society for Computers and Law) is a registered educational charity that seeks to cultivate discussion and provide foundational and advanced training at the intersection of information technology and law.
Society for Computers and Law A company limited by guarantee 1133537 Registered Charity No. 266331 VAT Registration No. 115 4840 85 Registered in England and Wales Registered office: Unit 4.5, Paintworks, Arnos Vale, Bristol, BS4 3EH.
You can get in touch with the team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.